Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mamma's Got a Brand New...Blog

Someone got a mommy makeover. What!? Can you blame me? I do live in the OC...and a little nip/tuck is perfectly normal around these parts. Do you like? Leslie at Sweetie Baby's did a fab job on the re-design.

I have yet to decide what to "do" with my blog...I mean, other then to use it as my own personal parental catharsis and an outlet to put my foul mouth to good use...but it's like I always say, "even when you have zero clue what you are doing, you can at least look good and fake it." So I'm faking it.

In honor of the face lift, I invite you to follow me! Check out the link to the right {----->}...otherwise you're kind of just a stalker and it could get a little creepy.

And here's the first sign that Sawyer might not be that open to having a sibling. This is what he did when we said "Lookout Sawyer, Daddy's taking a picture of the baby." {Crap}


38 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Leigh - I love your new blog design. Super cute! You're getting closer and looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete